SOS has over 200,000 operational hours supporting global C5ISR programs, many of which are quick-reaction capability programs requiring rapid mobilization and support. SOS is an agile small business with proven performance developing, fielding, and sustaining critical systems and technologies across the globe.
– Architecture Design and Implementation
– Component and Sub-System Assembly and Testing
– Systems Integration, Testing, and Fielding
– Hardware and Software Installation and Configuration
– Custom Electronics, Wiring, and Instrumentation
– Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E)
– Fabrication and Prototyping